Looking for architects & creative interior designers who can generate fresh ideas, unique concepts - who are passionate about designing, trying new things, utilization of multiple materials, sketching, playing with colours, painting, artwork, etc. Sufficient training will be given. Mail your updated CV along with a sample of your work to email@example.com.
- Delivering high-quality solutions in a fast paced and innovative development environment
- Developing initial ideas, concepts and acquiring key information about potential projects, discussing requirements in detail with clients and setting project schedules
- Understanding a client’s needs, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- Produce rough sketches and a mood board (a collection of suitable images, colours and materials) for presentation to clients
- Plan, design and furnish interiors of residential and commercial spaces. Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes as well as visually pleasing
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Research and draw up plans, develop detailed design and choose materials
- Creativity with design, colours, materials and lighting
- Good understanding of standards & creativity with perfection
- Draw up floor plans & sketches
- An eye for design, colour, lighting, soft furnishing, good 3D awareness, practical knowledge of design implementation (site exposure), an interest in changing trends in design
- Theme based designs ideology
- Knowledge of updated design trends
- Residential Designing
- 3DS Max
- Working Drawings
- Drafting & Detailing
The candidate should have 2 to 10 years of relevant experience. We believe our colleagues are the strongest assets of the company and work on an open door philosophy, in turn offering immense design and creative freedom to our team members.
Looking for 3D visualizers who will work on a number of interior projects and prepare 3D renderings. Mail your updated CV along with a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An understanding of interior design elements and its various detailing requirements
- Create 3D models and generate high quality and photo-realistic 3D visualization from architectural plans in 3D Studio Max and Vray
- Applying textures to the models and provide appropriate lighting techniques
- Ability to produce complete images using Photoshop
- Creating design templates, presentations would be an added advantage
Experience: The candidate should have 1 to 10 of years relevant experience. We believe our colleagues are the strongest assets of the company and work on an open door philosophy, in turn offering immense design and creative freedom to our team members.
WHAT PURAN INTERIORS OFFERS YOU
- Growth opportunities in your chosen field
- A work culture that’s result-oriented, makes the ambiance you work in fun
- Work experience that inspires you to learn new skills
- A work culture that is triggered by young, casual and design-conscious professionals